Senior Security Engineer (Remote)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of cryptographically-enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world. We live by an open source ethos and believe in giving back to the community.
Our solution and architecture are outlined in our whitepaper. We are well-recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
This role is location-agnostic, and we employ engineers worldwide.
However, we ask that some of your working hours overlap with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing a cutting-edge blockchain technology platform while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers. You’ll work directly with our founders and engineers to improve the security of our open-source code base. You will partner closely with our leadership team as well as communicate and collaborate across the organization to design and implement company-wide security processes. You will use your strong experience to lead our risk program, coordinate response plans, drive the security council, and be in charge of fostering the security culture at chainlink.
- Partner closely with our founders and engineering team to develop, design and implement security solutions
- Lead efforts on our risk program and overall security culture at chainlink
- Collaborate with or engineering team to write and ship security features
- Research and recommend solutions that will impact chainlink network
- Software engineering background (CS/SE degree or equivalent experience)
- 5 years of working experience in software engineering
- 3 years of working experience in related cybersecurity role
- Experience with developing security plans, processes and controls
- Experience with discovering vulnerabilities at design/system level
- Experience across common vulnerability classes relevant to our tech stack
- Proven ability to communicate across roles to drive security mindset across company
- Need to have good knowledge of operational security
- Experience with monitoring and alerting
- Experience working in an early growth-stage company
- Focus on improving real world security, not compliance
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency experience is a plus but not necessary
Our Stack: Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS