Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Kubernetes) (m/f/d)
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Our SRE team is responsible for building and running the SaaS platform offering Camunda’s products in the cloud. We are a fully remote team of Software Developers and DevOps Engineers mostly working from our homes – but working in one of our offices is okay too ;-)
We have close relationships with both product management as well with the engineering teams developing the products we offer in the cloud.
You would be helping us by
- Designing the next iterations of our environment based on business needs
- Implementing and running the infrastructure of our SaaS offering
- Providing best-practice knowledge from the perspective of SRE and operations during development
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we would like to hear from you! Apply today and get more insights on how Camunda is building the next generation engine for workflow automation. We are looking forward to your application.
What you will work with:
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Container technologies like Docker
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Monitoring / Logging with Prometheus, Grafana, Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
- Infrastructure as code using Kustomize and Helm
- GitHub & Open Source
Who you are:
- You like the idea of working in a fully remote team.
- You recognize the value of automation and reproducibility
- You are eager to solve challenging problems using new technologies
- You learn, experiment and break things (but not in production ;-))
- You like to work with open source technologies
- You have experience with SaaS products or large websites in production
- You have deep knowledge or are eager to learn in some or all of the following areas (specific tool choices are always up for discussion)
- GCP or AWS cloud offerings
- L4-7 Networking e.g. DNS, HTTP/2, gRPC, Linkerd2, Nginx, Cloudflare, service proxies
- CI/CD e.g. Cloud Build, Spinnaker, GitOps, Tekton, Prow, or others
- Coding in a scripting language e.g bash, python, and a compiled language e.g. go, java, c
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.