Senior Software Architect (f/m/x) // Kontist
We believe freelancers shape the future of work, challenging traditional company structures and combining flexibility and individuality to create successful businesses.
However, there are still a lot of obstacles freelancers face, especially when it comes to their finances. This is where Kontist comes in with a bank account exclusively for freelancers that understands you and helps you stay on top of your finances.
Our tech stack:
- NodeJS, ES6, Express and PostgreSQL on the Backend
- iOS and Android Apps in ReactNative on the Frontend
These will be your tasks
- Continuous improvement of the foundation of our banking platform in collaboration with our engineering team
- Coaching our developers from planning to pull request, helping them to improve their skills every day
- Creation of requirements, specifications, and architectural solution documentation
- Assessing current implementations and review for gaps against business needs and industry best practices
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have worked as CTO or Software Architect before
- You are an effective communicator and eloquent speaker
- You have 2+ years of experience mentoring and coaching developers
- You are flexible and adaptable and actively drive change.
We’re offering these benefits
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with an office dog
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and offsites
- Team Lunch 5* week
- Weekly German Classes
- Perks such as office fruits, daily team lunch
If you have to move to Berlin:
- We will pay for your relocation
- We will give you a home for the first month in Berlin
Reach out to us! We are looking forward to getting to know you!