We are looking for experienced engineers to help us evolve our core product. You will work in, and be supported by, an agile, self-organized team, alongside designers and product experts. Together you will implement features in small increments while using stat of the art technology. You will be instrumental in advancing our products, processes and company culture.
We expect you to influence our long term technical strategy. Together we will ensure that Qixxit will always provide the best experience to our users.
- You design, test, and implement new features
- You support designers refine an idea by making working prototypes
- You assist product owners with planning features
- You ensure the long-term maintainability of our code base
- You engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You have proficient communication skills and you can collaborate well in a team environment
- You seek simple solutions to complex problems
- You have a growth mindset and love to learn new things
What would make you stand out:
- You have experience with the challenges that come with shipping products to users within a limited time frame
- You write and give inspiring talk about topics that are meaningful to you
- You enjoy mentoring less experienced team members to help them grow
- You actively contribute to making your teams and communities more inclusive
This is a full-time onsite role in our Berlin office.