(Senior) Software Engineer
Who we are
At simplo, we aim to fundamentally impact the lives of millions of people and the way a whole industry works. We are an early stealth, but well-funded startup from Berlin backed by renowned investors. We work on an interesting intersection of communications and transaction with a consumer-like product – think of WhatsApp on steroids.
We will be happy to share more information during a personal discussion.
What you will be doing
- Work in a fine, focused, multidisciplinary team (product, design, business development)
- Take responsibility for new features, from design to implementation
- Work closely with others, including customer support and sales, to understand the needs of the users and the business
- Be involved in discussions shaping our culture and the direction of our company
What we look for
We look for a self-driven, result-focused mind who will strengthen our engineering team and will have direct impact and influence on our product. You will have the chance to shape the product in its early days and directly see your feedback translate into real-live results.
- You care about what you do (because we do too)
- Expertise in building and maintaining production software
- Years of experience with at least some of our technologies
- Willingness to proactively engage with team members
- Fluent and comfortable in English
What we offer
- An international team that cares about its mission and actually enjoys going to work
- 28 simplo vacation days +10 public holidays = 38 total paid days
- A product oriented company culture with room to grow as will the company
- A nice office apartment in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary
Please shoot an informal message to firstname.lastname@example.org with references to your previous work (e.g., LinkedIn, Xing, GitHub, GitLab – you name it).