Senior Solution Engineer (d/w/m)
We are Verimi – The identity platform for Europe.
We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that’s why only the user decides when to share data with companies.
Senior Solution Engineer (d / f/ m) in Berlin
- You support external developers hands-on with the integration of Verimi services.
- You are at the side of our partners and lead them in the connection of OpenID Connect interfaces.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and further development of our documentation at https://docs.verimi.de, the partner APIs, SDKs and plugins.
- You create technical tutorials and code examples with enthusiasm.
- You recognise the needs of our partners and users and adapt the documentation and APIs.
- You become a specialist of the Verimi APIs and bring in your own ideas and you realise sustainable concepts.
- You have a sound knowledge of the Java and NodeJS languages as well as Git and Markdown.
- You have “know-how” in SQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, Docker and Open ID Connect.
- You have experience with the implementation of REST APIs.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and developing complex and creative concepts and implementing solutions adapted to our partners.
- You have very good communication skills and communicate confidently in German and English.
- We love data security and have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital identity management in Germany and Europe.
- We are a dynamic company built on a solid foundation with well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every team member plenty of freedom to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We live “New Work” and work flexibly in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg and in mobile office.
- We encourage personal development through regular feedback sessions and a training budget for each employee.
- We offer 30 days of holiday, a benefit programme and an employee referral programme.