Senior Test Automation Engineer
Micropsi Industries is seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer to enhance our testing capabilities and ramp-up test automation. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to shape processes and workflows, select their own tools, and work with driven engineers to deliver a cutting-edge product of the highest quality. We want a team player with a logical, analytical mindset who can take ownership of our QA and who will complement a team that values humility, fact-based decision-making, and accountability.
- Take ownership of the MIRAI product quality.
- Drive automation of test cases, where possible.
- Design and implement processes and best practices for end-to-end testing, from the tablet app to the robot.
- Minimum five years of experience in QA and testing.
- Experience in test automation.
- Professional overview of state-of-the art testing methodologies, frameworks, and industry best practices.
- Ability and willingness to specify, define, and install proven processes and workflows.
- Analytical skills and logical mindset.
- Hands-on mentality and a drive for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with testing hardware components.
- Experience with AI or robots.
Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to robots. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its-kind robot control system that, using machine learning, supplies industrial robots with the capacity to perceive their work environment and adapt to changing conditions. MIRAI can be used in manufacturing, lab automation, logistics, and other fields. Through MIRAI, Micropsi Industries enables automation where automation was previously not viable, making factories more productive, workspaces more ergonomic, and businesses more resilient.
Ours is a curious, friendly, no-nonsense team that relishes finding elegant solutions to tough problems, be they technical, mathematical, strategic, or design-related. We like to learn for the sake of learning. We put a premium on personal development.
Micropsi Industries comprises more than 40 people, among them robotics engineers, software engineers, cognitive scientists, business developers, and designers. We are headquartered in Berlin, and we have an office in Brooklyn. The company is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, as well as a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.