Senior Web Analyst (f/m/d) // PaulCamper
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, enabling everyone to experience great outdoor travel. Backed by renowned international marketplace investors, PaulCamper has raised over 7 million Euro in funding and has over 60 employees. As we continue our exciting journey, we are looking for an experienced Senior Web Analyst to join our Data Team.
Your heart loves – and mind thinks – DATA
- You will drive the analytics force for our main stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Sales) in order to gain insights and concrete actions as well as develop data products
- You will work with Frontend Engineers and Business stakeholders in order to get event tracking data through Google Tag Manager into Google Analytics, Google Adwords and also into our Data Lake (currently AWS) and Enterprise DWH
- You generate easy-to-use and insightful reports as well as work on adhoc requests
- You will guarantee high data quality and own our automated KPI supervision
- You will drive projects in marketing automation, attribution modeling, CRO and other
- You work independently and establish a data driven culture by coaching and inspiring the teams you work with
Your Travel Experience
- You gained working experience (4 – 6 years) in a data driven company
- You worked ideally with cloud platforms
- You faced complex data challenges and are proud of your out-of-the-box solution approach
- You led ideally a data team and love to be hands-on
- You communicate clearly and manage expectations of our stakeholders very well
- You see yourself reflected in our core values – Curiosity, Agility, Diligence
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Your Base Camp
- The opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 60-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Hungry to identify scalable, investment-worthy channels and whilst spreading our #paulcamperstyle?
Then send us your application. Holger Pannhorst is happily looking forward to hear from you!