Senior Web Developer (f/m/x)
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team at a prolific fintech that sets new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed?
Reach out today and help create something unique!
About the job:
- As part of our cross-functional Squad, you will take care of the kontist.com website and help improving it both technically and from a user perspective.
- This includes developing new user-facing features, implementing designs, and enhancing our Content Management System.
- You will closely cooperate with your engineering peers, designers, marketing, and product owner.
- Our mission is to improve the user experience across our website and conversion funnel – so this is the place for you to make an impact.
- Ability to debugging challenging technical issues
- Ability to handle website and web apps full-stack, end-to-end, autonomously
- Work together and lead two other web and website developers
- Nice to have: experience with Svelte and Sapper or similar frameworks (such as Ember or Express and hapi)
- Ability to explain implementation approaches and challenges to non-technical stakeholders
- Clarity in communication and ability to break down projects into smaller, concise steps
- Non-design changes in the CMS itself (e.g. restructuring of input fields, refactoring of existing content elements)
- Design-to-code (single content elements as well as full pages)
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team with other engineers, product managers, and designers
What’s in it for you:
- Open to both full-time position as well as 100% remote
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally, including possibilities to move internally within the company
- Lovely sunny and green office in central Berlin with office dogs
- Flexible, trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German and English classes
- Sponsored daily on-site lunches
- Urban Sports Club Membership
You want to be part of our success story? Reach out to us! We are looking forward to getting to know you!