Aklamio is looking for a Software Architect that will help us to extend and scale our incentivization platform. You will support our product vision, driving us towards a modular, flexible, and scalable architecture.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Take the reins and have responsibility for the overall system architecture of Aklamio; you will be reporting to our Head of Technology.
- Lead the way, and develop an architectural vision and a roadmap to reach that vision.
- Keep yourself current. Make sure that you understand and utilize the state of the art knowledge regarding software architecture and make it clear in the company.
- Collaborate and align with tech leads, engineering managers, and product managers to make sure that together we can drive our product forward.
- Support the tech leads and engineering teams in sketching out solutions for their individual projects and make sure that they conform to the overall system architecture.
- You own, build up, and maintain the overall technical documentation of our architecture, and make sure that it keeps up with running projects.
- Work out KPIs that measure the current state of the system and show us where we can improve.
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Architecture and Software Development of complex systems.
- Strong Abstraction and Modeling skills: You are able to derive generic requirements from specific needs and have a good understanding of how to split modules in a meaningful way.
- Modeling Tools: You have working experience with Modeling languages like C4 or similar and you can create meaningful and easily understandable models with them.
- In depth understanding of interfacing tools such as: GraphQL
- You’re an avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
- Architectural Mind: You can ideate and write down technical solutions that are modular, scalable, and maintainable, and help integrating them into existing systems.
- Communication Expert: You are able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and you can understand and integrate product and business related requirements into your solutions.
- Agile Development experience working as part of agile development teams that frequently release with confidence.