Software Developer – Shared Services Group
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 600 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As Software Developer you will report to your tech lead within an agile software product development team working together with other highly motivated experts to develop the best software products for Unzer.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be part of the Shared Services and Finance IT team which provides superior solutions and services to all accounting and finance departments. We also provide support for M&A activities by the integration of legacy systems. Besides that, we also offer services to all merchant and customer-facing departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Implement and test software product features.
- Ensure proper test coverage and outstanding quality
- Contribute to software product design by writing technical specifications
- Work with the Unzer Tech standards and processes and help us improve them
- You will be actively involved in team and organization knowledge sharing
- Do code reviews and help junior team members succeed
- You have proven working experience with Spring Boot and Java 11 or above.
- You are familiar with a microservices architecture, messaging concepts, GIT, and FDD
- You have a good understanding of REST Services, SOAP, and ODATA Protocol.
- You have good analytical skills, are structured, solution-oriented, and able to work independently
- You have a process-oriented mindset
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent of at least 5 years of working experience in software development
NICE TO HAVE:
- You have worked with Apache Camel Framework
- You have the know-how about delivering software to the AWS cloud platform
- You worked with Docker or Kubernetes platforms and you’re familiar with these containerization concepts
- You have experience in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA Cloud connectivity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- Personal development and training opportunities, in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best-practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future.
- Personalized onboarding experience.
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams.
- Fun events such as our Summer party, Christmas party, and many more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note we will not sponsor your visa or relocation for the role and you must be Germany- based and have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position.
*Unzer is equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.