Engineers at Alloy contribute across the stack. On the frontend, you will work with a modern web stack, built with Typescript and React; on the backend, you will work in Java 14 and Python 3. There are no deep layers of management at Alloy; we’re looking for self-starters who are able to prioritize effectively, and there is plenty of opportunity to grow quickly beyond an initial role.
Our customers rely on Alloy for tasks ranging from day-to-day decision making to strategic product portfolio planning. To make this possible, we work on modelling the supply chain, improving our forecasting algorithms, and building tools that facilitate planning, to mention a few examples. If this sounds exciting, you might be the engineer we’re looking for.
The salary range for this role is between 60 – 110k+ EUR, and there is an additional equity component to the compensation.
- You enjoy understanding customer business needs and translating them into specifications or code.
- You’re excited about using a wide set of technologies, ultimately focused on finding the right tool for the job.
- You care deeply about best practices for code quality, automation, and testing
- You value open and respectful communication. We have three development offices in different time zones, all working on the same platform.
- You have a genuine desire to help other engineers via mentorship, pairing, and code reviews.
- You have experience in or are excited about learning one or more of the following: Java 14+, Postgres, Python 3, React, Redux, CSS3, TypeScript, Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, PubSub, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker.
Alloy is the modern analytics and planning software solution for consumer goods brands. We empower these companies, which make the items we use, wear and consume every day, to manage supply and demand with speed and agility.
Alloy is early-stage, well-funded by leading VCs, and growing. Our small team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to make the global supply chain operate more effectively.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Alloy is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.