Software Engineer (Big Data)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Software Engineer (Big Data), you will serve top in class clients by developing and maintaining a public API directly used by our clients and our internal products. This is a high scale product! This API is querying and serving 5m/req/day from a 800TB database distributed over 96 servers.
You will be working in a small cross functional team focusing on offering a fast and customer focused experience to our clients.
- Maintain and improve the current API
- Build and implement new features
- Optimize and find creative solutions to improve the current performance
- Participate and help in architecture decisions
- Bring your engineering knowledge to help our product team design features
What you bring:
- Experience building APIs serving lots of data (Rest or GraphQL)
- Solid experience (3+ years) building software in type-safe languages (C, C++, Go, Erlang, Elixir, Java, Scala, Kotlin)
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL in a sharded environment
- Experience building asynchronous API is a plus
- Experience with GO is a plus
- Experience with Google Big Query, Snowflake or Redshift is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!