You like to do things with absolute detail orientation? You like working online and have the desire to fully support a rapidly growing startup? Then we have the perfect job for you.
Apply now to become part of our success story.
digidip is one of the fastest growing Start-Ups in Berlin and the world’s leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and influencers on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office at Schlesisches Tor in Kreuzberg, in the heart of Berlin <3 Your responsibilities would include:
- Contribution to the regular software planning sessions, together with the product manager and the rest of the engineering team
- Taking requirements and delivering a complete solution subject to all engineering best practices, timeline considerations, and potential dependencies in the software
- Staying on top of the latest advancements in both backend and frontend technologies and architectures
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and a passion for learning new technologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- A strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries and optimization.
- High proficiency using object-oriented PHP, ideally in combination with frameworks like Laravel or Symfony2
- A very good written and spoken English
Bonus points for:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
- Experience with queue technologies
- Familiarity with AWS
Your benefits at digidip:
- A highly motivated team with the smartest people in the industry.
- Our beautiful loft office is located in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy.
- Remote work/Homeoffice possible.
- German language course.