Software Engineer (m/f/d) // future demand
We are an early stage startup developing a SaaS product that helps companies in the live-entertainment and sports industry generate insights from their data to predict attendance and maximise ticket sales.
We are looking to hire creative software engineers with a lean and agile mindset who will form the core of our engineering team developing the platform for connecting our customer’s data to insights generated by our team of data science and machine learning engineers.
- Team player with experience working in an agile software development environment
- Passion for software craftsmanship and keeping things simple and maintainable.
- Self organised, problem solver comfortable working independently and as part of an empowered team
- Willing to learn about the full technical stack
- Experience with AWS, Python, Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Data Engineering, TDD, Terraform, continuous delivery and/or the willingness to learn.
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Live-Entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results driven team in a young startup
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Person professional development budget
- Public Transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]