Software Engineer (M/F/X)
Hello there, we are Stickerstars!
We turn collectives of any size and sort into local stars. We build products that make children’s dreams come true, strengthen team spirit and foster integration. We believe in sticker albums as unique mediums to bring people together and create lasting memories.
As an engineer at Stickerstars, you will do impactful work on our exciting digital products:
- our homegrown project management app that helps us and our customers to deliver successful sticker projects on time
- our internal layout/design tool that allows our designers to create beautiful albums
- our webshop
- our b2c platform (planned to launch in 2020) that makes creating unique sticker albums accessible for everyone
We’re a bootstrapped startup with a six year track record of stable, organic growth. You will join a small, highly motivated team of engineers, designers and creatives trying to shape a stickerful future! We care about UX, collaboration, product ownership, tested and maintainable code and open source, while constantly exploring new technologies, sharing ideas and learning from one another.
Our current tech stack
- Docker, AWS
- React, Redux, Gatsby
- BS in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in web application development
- Solid fundamentals in computer science and software engineering
- Experience in Rails or any of the tools listed above is a plus
- Fluent in english or german
- 25 days of paid vacation
- a growing startup environment
- flexible working hours, working remotely is possible (to some extent)
- compensation based on experience
- interview, trial day, offer!