Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (m/f/d) // Vehiculum
In only three years VEHICULUM grew into one of the most promising Start-ups of the automotive industry – and we haven’t reached the finish line yet! While a part of the industry is reinventing themselves, the billion Euros worth Leasingmarket is still operating analogue. With VEHICULUM we created the very first platform, which allows their users to chose their favorite car, compare prices and to conclude contacts within minutes – no paperwork and conveniently over the phone.
Together with key figures from the automotive industry and well-known investors, we are working on making VEHICULUM the leading platform for car leasing in europe.
To extend our poleposition and make it tot he next level, we need you to join our Team! Together, we want to grow further and shake up the automotive industry. That’s why we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d).
- Lead the quality culture in cross-functional teams
- Design, develop and maintain test documentation, for our Web applications and REST API.
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our engineering teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage.
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution.
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues.
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services.
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing applications.
- Experience with one of the automated testing technologies such as web driver / selenium, cucumber
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- You are familiar with Jira and have used CI / CD tools such as codeship / circleCI /Jenkins before.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency. German is a Plus!
- Our basic rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- Work to build an extremely innovative automotive Start-Up within a huge growth market that is currently undergoing unprecedented digital change.
- Very good development perspectives and much responsibility from the first day.
- A sensational & international team.
- The possibility to introduce you and your ideas.
- An amazing office with a shared rooftop at the S-Bahn-Station Zoologischer Garten.
Are you interested? Then please apply online – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!