Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
We are hiring a SysAdmin to manage our internal systems and take responsibility for the effectiveness and security of our systems and hardware. We are looking for someone autonomous, proactive and reliable to work with our growing remote-first organisation building a world-leading metaverse platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Acting and operating as our internal IT consultant, ensuring our employees are supported with all their IT needs, from hardware to software.
- Configuring, managing and securing our network, backups, computer fleet and Google Workspace environment, as well as providing user support for hardware and software issues.
- Helping to select suitable service providers and manage the SaaS solutions in use.
- Keeping our computers, data and network safe.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in a dynamic and fast-moving environment in similar role.
- Knowledgeable in macOS, Windows and Google Workspace environment administration.
- Autonomous workstyle with a passion for constantly developing both yourself and the organisation.
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate complex technical topics in a simple way.
- Nice-to-have skills: AWS, Docker, Linux.
Why Work With Us:
- Remote-first company with an office in the heart of Berlin
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (+/- 2 hours) when the nature of current workload allows it
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnects human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning