SysOps / DevOps Engineer // Humanoo
HUMANOO is a rapidly growing Health Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals In Germany this is known as BGM or preventive health care. Users get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
We are on an ambitious growth path, backed by Rocket Internet and Rheingau Founders. Our customers include Deutsche Bank, P&G and Axel Springer. And that’s just the beginning.
For the position of SysOps / DevOps Engineer, we are looking for a cool-headed person (m/f) who’s looking to spearhead complex projects together with our Infrastructure Lead and Security Management.
What can you expect to work on?
- Setting up and managing our AWS infrastructure. In short: Keep HUMANOO fast and alive!
- Monitoring and maintaining system performance. The bigger we get, the more complex our demands: We rely on you to keep our systems up.
- Managing automation of reproducible configuration and rollout processes. We all need an extra hour in our day, right? That’s where you come in!
- Keeping track of future projects, supporting the team to recognise and solve roadblocks in time. We’re ambitious. Sometimes we go a bit too fast: Up to you to keep the ship on course.
As our highly appreciated SysOps / DevOps Engineer you get to be a gatekeeper, problem solver, and negotiator — Not a single day is the same.
So how do you fit in?
- 4+ years of experience as a SysOps / DevOps Engineer or similar
- You know your way in Nginx, Tomcat, Hibernate, Docker and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, ALB, RDS, VPC and Cloudformation)
- Linux / Unix (preferably Debian / Ubuntu) has no secrets for you
- Of course, you understand ElasticSearch, Github, Graylog, prometheus, Grafana, Ansible Scripts, Java, Python and MySQL
Working at HUMANOO means working with an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! Our offices are situated in the heart of vibrant Kreuzberg and there are snacks and beverages to help you get through the day.
The HUMANOO team gets together on a regular basis, from all-hands meetings to BBQs in the park. For those who want to expand their vocabulary, we offer free German classes.
Last but not least: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today!