System Admin & IT Support
System Admin & IT Support @Kinzo Architekten
As an IT Technician at Kinzo, you will be developing the System Architecture as well as providing workplace IT support to our currently 50 end users. The role will include strategic development of our hardware and software platforms, maintaining the server side backends of our workflow software and authoring and developing our internal knowledge base and QM Tools. It will also oversee the individual service requests and the daily troubleshooting and comes with a high level of user contact, both face to face and via remote tools. Daily responsibilities will include the professional running of the Helpdesk, as well as maintaining the existing infrastructure, servers, backups, user devices, software and licensing tools.
We are looking for:
- a well-rounded technical background with numerous years of relevant experience in a similar position and good understanding of PC and Mac hardware and operating system
- good knowledge of the current versions of Mac OS, Windows 10, Mac Apps, Adobe Suite, Office365, Vectorworks, Rhino and VRay/Enscape, as well as their licensing Models
- ability to provide user admin support within Active Directory, LDAP and VPN services, and Network admin support for an array of optically connected switches that broadcast a diverse VLan and WLan landscape.
- working knowledge of network infrastructures (our infrastructure platforms include: Brocade, Ruckus, Synology, Sophos, Xerox, Starface CloudPBX, Apple) and profound knowledge of video conference and VoIP equipment
What we expect:
- ability to work independently and maintain a high standard work routine, documentation discipline, as well as a reliable forecast of potential issues
- excellent user facing skills and deployment as well as production of new documen- tation standards
- constant drive to improve quality of IT-operations on site
- awareness and understanding of architectural software tools, its possibilities as well
- good written and verbal communication skills in English AND German (preferably
Who we are and what we do:
Kinzo is an architectural office in Berlin. We have been working with international companies on the cutting edge of interior architecture and design ever since Karim El-Ishmawi, Martin Jacobs and Chris Middleton founded Kinzo in 2005.
The foundations of our work are: providing our clients with the best consultation, a precise analysis of every project and the joint development of strategies. A holistic design approach and our support throughout all design and constructional phases round off our company philosophy, which is to always provide individual and sustainable solutions.
Our team of 50+ international creative professionals has been growing together as a family in the past years and you will be part of that.
We guarantee you will never be bored! Kinzo offers a diverse working environment in an international, young and friendly team.
Do you want to join us?
Go ahead and send a cover letter, your CV and your salary expectations to Miriam Widdess at [email protected]