Automation24 GmbH is an innovative and fast-growing e-commerce company that has positioned itself in the B2B environment with its own online shop for automation technology. The international customer orientation, which is reflected in 12 country-specific web shops with 8 languages, is trendsetting for the thinking and acting of the approximately 50 employees.
The pre-selected more than 6,000 different products from 40 top suppliers such as ifm, Siemens, Endress+Hauser, Wieland and Rittal etc… enable the customer to conveniently select products in terms of factory, process automation and safety technology in an online shop at attractive prices.
At our locations in Essen or Berlin, we wish to support our team: System Administrator
(Short term) 4-8 months contract (40 hrs/week) (m/f/d)
Primarily co-ordinate with external IT services provider to execute projects relating to IT security, DevOps related projects such as,
- Detect network alarms/failures, system outages accurately and perform root cause analysis.
- Review and expand existing system infrastructure map and security policies.
- Expand existing staging/dev infrastructure to reflect our production environment.
- Audit existing Microsoft 365 implementation to ensure we meet rigorous security standards.
- Conduct a hardware audit and document existing IT inventory. Suggest upgrades as needed.
- Co-ordinate, support, and document installation of networking equipment in the office.
- Support with transitioning servers from datacentre to Azure cloud
- Conduct a penetration test with external partner on customer facing stack
- Certification in Microsoft Server administration technologies (O365, SQL)
- 5+ years of prior experience as IT/Network/system administrator
- Good proficiency in English and German (spoken and written)
- Willing to travel within Germany
- Software stack we use – Windows Server, Parallels, Sage ERP 8.1, zScaler, MS SQL server
- You are highly motivated to work on your own initiative without constant reminders
- International, young & a motivated team in an attractive working environment
- Modern offices in Berlin and Essen
- Consideration for longer term contract
If this appeals to you, we would like to get to know you. Please send your application including your compensation expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.