System Administrator (m/f/d) // Mimi Hearing Technologies
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our audio-technology start-up in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
What you will do:
- Administration and support of end-user equipment on macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Administration and maintenance of our existing server and networking infrastructure
- Setup and deployment of new server, storage and networking systems, as well as Backup and Restore of those
- Setup and maintenance of meeting room video conferencing systems and office hard-/software solutions
- Maintenance and support of team software, like Google Suite and Atlassian products
- You support the team with on- and off-boarding, set up hard- and software, and are also responsible for ordering and managing equipment
What you bring to the table:
- High ability to work independently
- High service orientation and ability to see the customer’s perspective
- Must be an experienced system administrator
- Fluent English
- Vocational training in an IT or Technical related field
- Experience with macOS and Linux (especially Ubuntu 18.04) systems. Windows is a plus.
- Experience with networking concepts, like addressing, routing, firewalling, virtual networks, NAS systems, file sharing, Active Directory, LDAP, OpenVPN, DNS servers, nginx reverse proxies, printers, self-hosted Atlassian products, and related security concepts are a must
- Experience with RADIUS, SAML providers, IPSec, IPv6, Docker, MySQL, PostgreSQL are a plus
- Experience with Backup and Restore concepts of both servers and end-user equipment are desirable
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Friedrichshain
- Full responsibility and autonomy over your own projects
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
This can be your workplace
As one of the most promising startups in this field, Mimi is developing software that improves sound for the individual’s hearing ability, based on the biology of the human ear. Our processing is already built into several audio products, and we are expanding our network of partners in consumer electronics. Our challenge is to create a platform of modular, easy-to-integrate products that bring scientifically improved audio to a wider audience.
The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with strong expertise in audio engineering, product development, hearing science, partner relations, and communications. Our Hearing Test is the most accurate hearing test app in the App Store, while our sound processing software has been integrated into some of the most high-end consumer electronics brands such as Loewe or Beyerdynamic.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll get the chance to help shape a truly innovative product in a budding market. As we’re still a young team of ±60 people, your input will surely make an impact. This is a chance to help grow a world-class design team from the ground up.
Working on something new brings together a bunch of people who are crazy enough to believe that the future doesn‘t just happen, but needs to be shaped actively. That means plenty of exciting challenges, and wild ideas flying around all the time.