Systems Manager (Salesforce)
🍫We are looking for a Salesforce Systems Manager to join our small but growing systems team. This is an opportunity to lead the implementation of a Salesforce instance into a fast paced and growing organization.🍫
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry’s global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series A of the last 5 years (Total raised $71.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
⚙️ What you will be responsible for ⚙️
- Be a Salesforce expert (in particular with Service Cloud) and lead the implementation and improvement of the instance.
- Manage the development of detailed design specifications and project plans to drive software system and process improvements, enhance business efficiencies and manage new internal systems implementations.
- Partner with IT, Sales, Marketing and other crossfuntional teams in identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility.
- Implement new sales funnels and automations according to the businesses needs. Servicing our internal users and their requests with regards to Salesforce
💪 What does it take to perform on this job: 💪
The must haves:
- Previous implementation and integration experience with Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud: You will own this instance and will be responsible for aspects but not limited to: implementation, improvement, integrations and support. Ideally, you have 3+ years in a similar role with a fast growing company.
- Experience working in crossfuntional teams. Working with departments such as IT, sales, support and others to collaborate and create processes to help an organization scale.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding. Working knowledge of interrelated systems, workflows and APIs. Basic experience with Salesforce APEX a strong bonus.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.