Tech Lead – B2C Talent Platform (Ruby on Rails, React) (f/m/d)
Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’000 employers and a team of 180 HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: The ATS Integrations team ensures that new jobs from our customers are instantly available on the HeyJobs platform and fitting candidates are directly sent into our customers\’ applicant tracking systems (ATS). We therefore integrate with most well known ATS systems and provide custom solutions where needed.
As Lead integrations Engineer, you will be responsible for technical and people leadership of the integration engineer team.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
🌎 A unique growth opportunity
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Create immediate impact by helping more customers to integrate with the HeyJobs platform faster and easier and allow them to use our services at scale
- Lead and improve our technical integration setup with webmethods.io and other tooling
- Design, implement and run system integrations with potentially hundreds of Applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other partners in the HR space
- Plan and deliver on quarterly objectives and initiatives together with your team and in close collaboration with your product manager and other stakeholders
- Drive improvements in terms of delivery, monitoring, data quality and further resilience
- Help balance feature delivery with technical debt management and technical improvements
- Lead the professional growth of the individuals in the existing team as well as hire new engineers as needed
- Collaborate with with your fellow engineering manager colleagues with regards to architecture evolution and general practice improvements for R&D
- Learn and grow with us while having fun
- Last but not least, you will leave a mark by radiating positivity, energy and enthusiasm making everyone feel super welcome when they come to HeyJobs
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Extensive experience with IpaaS or ESB tooling
- Track record of working on multiple integration projects (e.g. as integration engineer or solution architect for relevant platforms)
- Experience with full API lifecycle and current protocols/formats, such as HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
- Hands-on programming experience
- Tech Leadership experience, ideally as line manager
- Great English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
Optional, but appreciated:
- Programming experience with node.js
- Hands-on experience with webmethods
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
- German communication skills
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin\’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.