Tech Lead (m/f/d)
At future demand we love the events industry! We believe there is an audience for each and every single event and we can find it. We help our customers to reach more fans without having to spend fortunes in marketing infrastructure and strategy.
We are focusing on scaling our operations to more clients and verticals and as we grow, so does our technical infrastructure. We are a small team consisting of very talented developers and data scientists. As a startup, our perfect candidate needs to be comfortable with wearing several hats at the same time. We believe a fundamental part of anyone’s career development is having the opportunity to explore different paths; at future-demand we enable and encourage team members to proactively seek opportunities to learn while making our product the best in the market.
- Use your extensive experience as a Full Stack Engineer to contribute with high quality code and coach your teammates
- Review and improve our software development practices
- Maintain and scale our AWS infrastructure
- Own the end-to-end customer experience of the services and features that you and the team build
- Challenge and contribute to the long term tech strategy of future demand
- You have at least eight years of software development experience
- Have extensive experience using Python and some of its web development frameworks (Flask or FastAPI)
- Have worked with complex business logics and data driven products at scale in collaboration with Product Managers, following agile practices
- Have deep understanding on CI/CD-tools and pipelines
- Have at least three years of working experience with AWS and are comfortable designing cloud based architectures
- You are used to provisioning resources using IaC (Terraform, Serverless Framework, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Able to speak and write in English fluently
- You will play an important role in shaping our culture and mission in the years to come
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Monthly learning budget
- Urban Sports Club membership support
- Support for your favourite means of transport – we help finance your new bike or your BVG monthly ticket
- We are startup in one of the cultural hubs in Berlin, you’ll never be bored
- We love live events and if you do too, then you are certainly going to enjoy our regular team events!