Technical Solution Architect (m/w/d) // Verimi
- In cooperation with the development teams, the product management and the sales team, you define the future development of the Verimi platform.
- You will talk to our partners to understand their needs and design solutions from both, business and technical perspective
- You will draft the technical concept of our new features and present it to our engineering team as well as our partners
- Data protection, data security, high availability is the base for all solutions you design
- Sharing your architectural thoughts and discussing them will lead to the best solutions
- Building Demos and Proof of Concepts for evaluating new technologies is your idea of fun
- You have a degree in economic computer science or a related field.
- You have several years of experience as solution architect or similar positions, preferably in a security environment.
- Microservice architecture, REST, OAuth2.0, Native App, Continuous Deployment, MVP, PoC, etc. are more than just buzzwords for you. Ideally you already worked as a developer or architect in a modern, agile environment.
- You understand digital products from both, business and technical perspective.
- You have experience in working closely with customers and partners.
- You know how to present complex technical solutions, simplify it and explain it to any kind of audience.
- Fluent in English, German and UML
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up company that is built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as flexible working hours, working from home, and 30 days vacation.