Technical Support Engineer // camunda
The Camunda Support team is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Berlin. We believe that the customer comes first, and you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience. Our support cases are highly technical and challenging as they span across the whole Camunda stack. Our core product is made by developers for developers and is helping a growing number of organizations around the world (e.g. NASA, Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa) to visualize and automate their mission-critical business processes.
- Solving a customer problem makes your day;
- You have an endless drive for improvement;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience with Java;
- You live or are willing to relocate to Berlin and understand some German;
- We don’t estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature.
- A fast growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership and learn new skills
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, free beverages, fruits, cereals, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
- Start date: Whenever you\’re available
- Fair and competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.