UI Engineer (Design Systems) (m/f/d) – Berlin
Want to help build a new platform for a world known brand? Enjoy working in cutting-edge Front-end technology? Fancy an engineering role with plenty of chances to develop? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Who we are:
Serving customers from Braga to Bremen, we’re proud to be Continental Europe’s leading online food delivery service. But just like our delivery drivers, we never stand still. Based in our dynamic tech hub in Berlin’s iconic Potsdamer Platz, our Frontend Software Engineer has an inspiring base from which to produce innovative and pioneering work.
Are you the one?
So, you’re a passionate frontend developer proficient in the UI/UX field who will be shaping the future of design systems across the company. That’s awesome. But we’re also looking for someone who can:
- Collaborate with designers and engineers for the flawless design system integration
- Develop and maintain effective solutions for best design-development workflows
- Improve user experience and performance of internal and customer-facing applications
- Gain and share expertise with the colleagues
- You are skilled developer with extensive knowledge of JS and CSS tools, frameworks, approaches and patterns, assuming at least 3 years of professional web development experience
- You appreciate and advocate component approach in web development and ReactJS features in particular; you are equally great with React hooks, context, Redux (MobX)
- You have an eye for the proper markup, which not only solves UX problem, but is consistent, system-design-driven and jank-free on mobile devices
- You are familiar with Atomic design, BEM, Design Tokens and highly value systematic approach in day to day work
- You never cease learning new stuff and always excited to gain inspiration from books, articles, blogs, presentations, conferences and meetups
Here’s our offer:
- Experienced, highly-skilled software engineers are hard to find. We can offer you a fast growing company, very professional Front-end teams, with the ability to influence change and improve not only our technical stack, but our whole consumer vertical. And there’s more…
- As part of our dynamic Berlin office, you’ll enjoy professional perks like training budgets for conferences.
- And there are also great ways to relax, with company events like our summer party and snow event.
- We’re also proud of the friendly, sociable vibe you’ll experience working with us.
Want to get on board and join our global journey? Click the button to send us your motivational letter and CV.