Unity Developer for innovative 2D/3D User Interfaces
Interactive Scape develops innovative, playful user experiences for large touch displays. We create haptic user interactions by bringing physical objects virtually to life with our unique object recognition technology. Our clients are well known brands, research institutes, leading manufacturing companies, and museums.
Video: Interactive Scape Showreel
We are a small, constantly growing team and offer an innovative, inspiring, and challenging work place with room for work-life balance.
What do we expect?
- interest in intuitive, playful, and innovative user interfaces
- several years of programming experience in C# and Unity (bonus mobile app development)
- experience with modern rendering techniques (bonus: shader programming)
- interest in new forms of interaction, such as Augmented Reality and cross device interaction
- full software development life cycle: design, implementation, testing, installation, maintenance and customer care
- creative problem solving and collaboration with our hardware department
- motivated and self organized work attitude
- willingness to learn German
We are also interested in entry level applicants if you gathered relevant experience during your education equivalent to two years of professional experience