VP of Engineering (w/m/x) // ZenJob
VP of Engineering (w/m/x)
Permanent, Full time.
You will get the chance to work on a revolutionary product which has the potential to fundamentally change the relationship between companies and employees. As a VP of Engineering you will be leading an international, talented and agile engineering team of 50 people.
You will be responsible for growing our engineering team, up-leveling standards and maintaining an agile and delivery focussed culture at scale.
Our goal @ Zenjob is to match people with work that interests them by giving them the freedom to decide when and where they want to work through automation and digitalization. Are you curious? Welcome on board!
- Establish methods to ensure effective and efficient utilization of teams and people to ensure timely customer value delivery
- Reports directly to our CTO, will take to deliver products, and delivering quality releases as scheduled
- Implement & supervise internal engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
- Engage with customers and product managers to ensure that product delivery obsessively aligns with customer value
- Transform existing teams of engineers, architects and development managers into a highly effective engineering function via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Oversee the growth and development of our engineering team, and play a key role in mentoring and nurturing top talent.
- Proactive: monitor all feedback, sense problems, transparently report them and plan to ensure timely resolution.
- Active listener: supervise progress and coordinate efforts in reaching the target organisation and culture. You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- Natural leader: experience in nurturing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members. You will be a role model for the engineers and you have an ability to build a collaborative, transparent engineering culture based on trust.
- Big Picture Thinker: you can think strategically to reach company goals based on OKRs. Continuously raise the engineering bar with experience and passion for software excellence.
- Can-do person: drive timely shipping of products and giving the rest of the organization transparency of the delivery process.
How we can support you
- Flexible working hours
- Learning opportunities – a conference budget for all members of the Product and Engineering Team
- Dog friendly and family friendly office
- Keeping active – subsidised gym membership
- Keeping fueled – team lunch on Fridays
- Awesome office environment, and up to date equipment
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you’re most passionate about (not only work-related – we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!