Working Student Data Science (m/f/d)
- Extract and combine data from a wide range of sources. Your main work will be to help our team to ensure data quality at all stages of the data pipeline.
- Help to build and evaluate machine learning algorithms for predicting ticket sales and other meaningful target variables.
- Analyze the behaviour of customers by using unsupervised learning techniques as well as visualizations.
- You are closely involved in the entire development of our SaaS platform
Your qualifications and skills
- Experience in using statistical tools like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-Learn
- You have a proven track record in coding with at least one scripting language (preferable Python).
- You have a solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and hands-on experience working in data-based projects.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- A solid mathematical and statistical foundation
- Passion for learning new technologies and concepts
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Live-Entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Person professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks
We predict and create demand for the live-entertainment industry
Using machine learning future demand develops a SaaS tool which enables companies both in the entertainment and sports sector to use insights from ticketing and external data from various sources to gain a deep understanding of their customers, predict attendance and sell more tickets via tailored marketing campaigns.