Working Student Testing & Development (M/W/D) // Ambidexter
We’re designing a new digital business model. We need people who have both a mind of their own and a soft spot for teamwork. Sounds good?
AMBIDEXTER offers you more than other start-ups. With YUNAR, we develop a digital platform for near and beyond banking services, which helps people to make the most of their finances. We are looking for creative and motivated talents, specialists and personalities from all areas – just like you. With us you will find a Tech Stack that makes almost everything possible. We offer flexible working agreements, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
YOUR CORE TOPIC
As a Working Student for Testing & Development at Ambidexter you will not only ensure that customers have a smooth and bug-free experience with our app, but you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of ambitious and energetic teams. You will participate in various test activities and get to know agile development processes first hand.
- You will support development teams with functional tests of their features and other testing-related activities in the frontend and backend
- You are responsible for conducting manual product tests of our iOS and Android apps
- You identify bugs and make sure that the according bug tickets are being handled by the according development teams
- You ensure documentation of test results in the relevant ticketing tools
- You are responsible for mid-level stakeholder communication regarding test activities and results
- General support of an agile development team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are an enrolled student at a University, ideally in a relevant field
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German is a must
- You have a diligent and detail-oriented personality
- You enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills
- You are interested in mobile software development
- First experiences with the Atlassian-based tools Jira and Confluence are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up spirit with the security of a strong parent company behind
- Attractive remuneration and exciting development opportunities
- State-of-the-art Tech Stack that leaves nothing to be desired
- An open culture and agile way of working with plenty of room to design and room for your ideas