Business Operations Manager // Kayzen
Who we are
Kayzen powers the world’s best mobile marketing teams to take programmatic in-house. Built on the three key pillars of performance, transparency, and control, Kayzen is a SaaS platform which enables leading app developer to run mobile programmatic user acquisition and retargeting in-house. We are ~ 30 people from 9 + countries with our Headquarter in Berlin and engineering teams across Berlin and Bangalore.
- Own and oversee the business operations including finance, billing, controlling and HR globally
- Build and manage your own team over time to scale business operations as we grow
- Develop and improve processes related to finance, billing and reporting as we grow, to enable the business to efficiently scale
- Manage and oversee the business expenses and implement measures to optimize our cashflow globally
- Manage external vendors (including accounting service provider, banking, legal) relationships and represent the business in negotiations
- Create and consolidate business performance report globally
- Support our executive management in fundraising and investor relations
- 3 + years of relevant experience in finance, business operations or controlling
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on finance or accounting
- An ambitious professional who is energetic and motivated for a career defining role in a fast growing startup
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of HGB and basic accounting standards is a plus
- Excellent English skills and fluency in German
- Previous management experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- You have the opportunity to work for a cutting edge software company in the adtech space
- You have the chance to build up your own team with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing, entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of Kayzen
- You work directly with the management and an experienced founding team with a strong track record
- You are part of a fun, international team of driven and motivated talents in a beautiful office the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more!