Director of Finance
For the position of DIRECTOR OF FINANCE (m/f/d) we are looking for a natural leader with a knack for financial strategies, stakeholder reporting, and international accounting. You will be reporting directly to the Co-CEO.
- Up to 29 days off, including 3 Event Days
- Personal development plans
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work-life balance
- BVG-ticket contribution
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Ensuring optimal payment flows (ingoing/outgoing, b2b and b2c), both from a financial and legal perspective.
- Supporting the Executive Team with all fundraising-related activities (e.g. due diligence, scenario modelling, cap tables, etc.)
- Reporting of timely, accurate, and compliant financial information (management, investors, internal stakeholders)
- Ensuring all accounting and controlling activities are audit-proof and compliant with financial regulations.
- Building and optimising structures and processes that allow for further national as well as international expansion.
- Leading a team of up to 4 FTEs, with further talents to be hired as the company continues its growth trajectory.
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in high-growth environments, Series A+ and beyond, e.g. SaaS startups.
- Professional experience in fiscal organization, analysis, treasury and controlling.
- Excellent knowledge of German and European accounting standards.
- Thorough understanding of the typical finance tech stack, including DATEV, Easybill, and Spendesk.
- Drive to continuously optimise our finance workflows and processes.
- Proven track record in building and developing an excellent finance organisation.
- German at native speaker level, fluent in English.
WORKING AT HUMANOO
HUMANOO is a rapidly growing Health-Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals. Users of our platforms get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
At HUMANOO you get to work in an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! We get together on a regular basis, from informative All-Hands Meetings to exciting team events.
Last but not least: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today! 💌
Please understand we can only consider candidates residing in Germany. Acquisition is not appreciated.