Finance & HR Manager // Kayzen
Who we are
Kayzen powers the world’s best mobile marketing teams to take programmatic in-house. Built on the three key pillars of performance, transparency, and control, Kayzen is a software platform which enables leading app developers, agencies and entrepreneurs to run programmatic user acquisition, retargeting and upper funnel campaigns in-house. With engineering teams across Berlin and Bangalore, we work on some of the most complex problems in ad-tech building scalable systems listening to 60bn daily ad requests from 1bn+ unique users worldwide. Kayzen platform is based on sophisticated network of microservices accessible via API and elegant user interface.
- Building up, leading and expanding the internal finance and controlling team
- Developing processes related to finance, accounting and reporting as we grow, to enable the business to efficiently scale
- Managing our external accounting services and taking responsibility for all bookkeeping, payroll, statutory requirements and management accounts for the business globally
- Controlling the business expenses and managing our cashflow
- Managing vendor, client and partner (including banking, legal & HR) relationships and representing the business in negotiations or new relationships
- Supporting in fundraising processes – identifying opportunities, pitching and responding to information requests
- 2 + years of relevant experience in finance or controlling
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on finance or accounting
- An ambitious professional who is energetic and motivated for a career defining role in a fast growing startup
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of HGB and basic accounting standards
- Excellent English and German skills
- Previous management experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- You have the opportunity to work for a cutting edge software company in the adtech space
- You have the chance to build up your own team with a high degree of responsibility and independence
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing, entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of Kayzen
- You work directly with the management and an experienced founding team with a strong track record
- You are part of a fun, international team of driven and motivated talents in a beautiful office the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more!