We are FORMEL Skin & we are on a mission to democratize and digitize dermatology.
FORMEL Skin offers medical and science-based solutions to effectively tackle a broad set of dermatological conditions (e.g. acne). The products are customized according to the medical needs and skin conditions of individuals after an online check-up with dermatologists.
We are a passionate founder team with previous start-up experience and roots at The Boston Consulting Group, The Charité and Caroobi.
FORMEL Skin is backed by top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Vorwerk Ventures and Heartcore Capital and now ready to unlock the next growth stage.
We are looking for exceptional individuals that are willing to challenge themselves, and us. Join us on the journey to disrupt dermatology.
- Own the operational finance function, including accounting, FP&A and investor reporting at FORMEL Skin
- Develop and manage financial reports for board meetings with VC-investors and other relevant stakeholders
- Support the senior management with business planning by managing and owning forecasts and budgets
- Drive operational excellence into the entire organization by creating and improving transparent KPI reporting and dashboards for operating departments together with our internal IT and BI teams
- Liaise with tax advisors, auditors and our payroll service provider on an ongoing basis to ensure rapid monthly and annual closings
- Provide ad hoc business analysis to support management decisions
- Continuously improve internal processes to provide accurate and timely financial overviews
What you will bring
- Degree from a top tier university, ideally with a focus on accounting and finance
- 3+ years experience in a finance function, ideally in a start-up environment
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with expertise in a data driven environment
- Excellent knowledge of German GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Fast learner, strong analytical skills, team player and ready to go the extra mile
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer
- Responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- Fast and entrepreneurial culture in a high growth environment
- A young, creative and highly motivated team with the vision to build the future of dermatology
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with fast-track career opportunities
- Amazing, friendly and smart colleagues from all over the world; an office in the heart of Berlin
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failure
Apply today and help us to become Europe’s leading tele-dermatology player. We look forward to getting to know you!