Finance Manager (m/f/d) // Hypatos
Hypatos is leader in applying deep learning technology to automate Backoffice tasks. We specialize in advanced machine learning models to capture data from complex documents. Yes, this sounds dry, we know. But don’t be mistaken! Our technology helps to improve the way hundreds of millions of people work every day and brings a step change to organizational efficiency.
Join us and change work for good.
- Preparing annual financial report and monthly financial statement
- Analysing and reporting financial status of the company
- Forecasting financial performance of the company
- Keeping business expenses within budgets
- Introducing cost control measures
- Declaring corporate income tax and sales tax
- Being contact person to governmental authorities
- Taking part in strategic financial decision making
- You have at least 3-5 years’ work experience as Finance Manager or in the field of financial management
- You demonstrate a strong business sense and have excellent communication skills
- You can use bookkeeping software (e.g. DATEV, Addison and Lexware)
- You are good at analysing numbers and data
- You possess very good computer skills (especially Excel, advanced level preferred)
- You speak fluent German and English
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced Start up environment
- Since we are using our self-developed software, you should not be afraid of learning a new software. Don´t worry, we will offer you an introductory training.
- You will be able to personally and professionally grow with a young and striving company through technically challenging, diverse and increasingly international projects
- Beyond an individually negotiated compensation package including company shares, you will enjoy a unique combination of professional opportunities, entrepreneurial spirit, technological excellence and industry exposure
- Flat hierarchies and a large amount of individual responsibility
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working environment. Partial home office solution is possible