Finance Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated Finance Manager to work together with our Senior Finance Manager and Finance Assistant on the development of the Finance department.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (invoicing, invoice verification, and accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis, preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrate professional excellence, integrity, and dependability
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- You have great knowledge in Google sheets/Microsoft excel, Salesforce experience is a big plus
- You are a real team player, show initiative, and enjoy taking on the responsibility
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Be able to multi-task and work well with others in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You have very good written and spoken German and English
- A role within a highly productive and supportive team full of dedicated, hard-working professionals
- Freedom to solve real-world problems within your own area of responsibility and ownership
- An agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team.
- A company-provided laptop
- Coffee, tea, and snacks in our office
- ABC Berlin/Potsdam Travel pass
We are on a mission to make soil data accessible in real-time, thus changing how farmers can cultivate their land. To achieve this, we put our customers first and try to understand the challenges they have deeply. This will allow us to build the best possible products. We value transparency and honesty to become as performant as possible. With an open yet always constructive feedback culture, we learn from each other and improve continuously.
We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time, we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.