Finance & Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
Elucidate is a ratings and data analysis company for financial institutions. Banks and NBFIs across the world use our products to establish, manage, and delight their banking relationships, generating new opportunities and business growth. We provide financial institutions with two core products: Ratings and Risk Pricing.
At our organization, we take great pride in the exceptional diversity and multidisciplinary nature of our team. Our team members bring valuable expertise from their previous careers in FinTech, investment banking, financial regulators, the public sector, and the European startup scene.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Strategy, the incoming Finance & Strategy Manager’s (m/f/d) focus will be to support the long-term growth objectives of the company in all areas. The role requires a strategic, business building mindset, along with the ability to drive internal projects across different areas.
We are looking forward to receiving resumes from both full-time and part-time applicants.
What you will do:
- Support the development and implementation of the corporate strategy across all areas from Finance and Business Development to Products and Engineering and quickly be responsible for the implementation and success of your own projects.
- Drive strategic and tactical cross functional projects end-to-end, ensuring successful planning, coordination, governance, execution and delivery.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and Strategy on all projects related to fundraising, investor relations and strategic partnerships.
- Drive setting and execution of OKRs across the organization, together with C-level.
- Engage with all departments and management, including C-level, to support them in their decision-making and execution in order to achieve strategic financial and KPI goals.
- Explore and analyze markets and trends in the industry and identify current best practices and market leaders.Review, design and execute on improvements to the organizational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
We are looking for a person with:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the Finance and/ or Fintech sector with exposure to multidisciplinary teams, ideally strong B2B experience.
- Expertise in strategy development, business planning, quantitative and economic modeling.
- A vision for Elucidate’s place in the industry and the world and are passionate about ethics in the financial services industry
- Experience with the relevant Project Management methodologies.
- Strong communication skills in English (other languages are a plus).
- Are excited by the opportunity to build a world class business and the rollercoaster that is early stage startup life
- A good sense of humour
What we offer to you:
- A flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Fridays optional
- Training opportunities
- Client-centricity: “What’s in it for them?”
- We always deliver on our commitments as promised, without exception, considering our client needs to be paramount
- Impact-driven: Committed to mission and metrics, bias to action, results, and impact
- We work with an intent to make a positive and meaningful impact on personal development, clients, business, and community.
- Entrepreneurialism: Agile, flexible, and quick to evolve
- We share the same goals, trust and support each other to achieve them. We contribute to the broader objectives regardless of our function. We change as the needs and markets change, and learn from failure
- Intellectual Rigour and Curiosity: Constantly raising the bar
- We are transparent and always communicate with candor. We always apply the highest standards of thoughtfulness in our work
- Inclusivity: Open, bias-aware and non-discriminatory
We embrace the diversity of backgrounds and views and believe in the intrinsic value that comes from varied perspectives working together to achieve rich outcomes. We build for a fairer market, and actively work to reduce bias based on attributes such as race or nationality
We’re very proud of our unique culture and diverse team, comprising 15+ nationalities. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The only thing we care about is what you bring to the table and how much you resonate with our company values.