Finance Working Student (16 Hours) // mitte
By putting humans first Mitte wants to improve life with better water. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
Our process works in two simple steps. First, it purifies water with a proprietary distillation-based method. After the purification, the water is enhanced through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process, where purified water flows through a cartridge which contains several layers of mineral ingredients.
Mitte was initiated in the summer of 2015. Our international team consists of members from over fifteen countries across six continents and is backed by experienced investors. We are an entrepreneurial group, excited about using engineering and design to bring an innovative and sustainable product to market.
We are looking for a skilled working student to join our finance team. With your eagerness to learn, and great communication skills, you will be working closely with our Finance team to support them in accounting, and improving our finance processes.
- Take on co-responsibility for accounting.
- Collect, scan, and upload all invoices.
- Keep up communication and contact with our accounting service company.
- Administer and maintain our accounting software.
- Support with controlling tasks.
- Create clear, and visually exciting presentations.
- Collaborate with the team on defined finance projects.
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
- You have proven skills with Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills; offering rapid responses and solutions when a problem arises.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are a strong team player, able to work in a dynamic, international environment with different disciplines (operations, hardware, software, business, marketing, etc).
- First experience with business case modeling in Excel.
- You have knowledge and experience with accounting principles (HGB) and processes.
- Good understanding of German tax law.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible hours.
- Coaching and support from our Finance Manager and CFO.
- Modern office space in central Berlin.
- Free Membership for Urban Sports Club.
- Competitive salary.