Marlo is a UK headquartered, B2B lending platform operating within the $1 Trillion maritime shipping industry. Our unique approach utilizes real-time operational data along with conventional financial analysis to create a more, comprehensive approach to maritime lending. We have experienced strong 30% YoY growth and are well positioned to scale.
We have a global customer base, who expect us to be responsive and decisive regardless of time zones. We are thus – by design and necessity – an open, flat-hierarchy organisation that works across different time zones.
Marlo is scheduled to open its office in Berlin in Q3 this year. Marlo currently has offices in London, Singapore, Dubai and Chennai.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst who will be a close and trusted member of the core management team. We are looking for a multidimensional and “investor savvy” candidate who can play an active role in fundraising as well as business development.
- Develop an understanding of the existing business (including products/services, customers, competitors, the overall market and trends) of Marlo
- Work with senior management to strategise and identify suitable funding options for the business as it looks to scale
- Review and refine the company’s sales forecasting model and pitch deck, providing edits or reworking the materials entirely, as needed
- Work alongside the executive team to define the pitch used in investor meetings, and help the management team preempt investor questions
- Play an active role in business development activities across Europe
Skills and Qualifications
- CFA Level 2/3 (preferred) or any globally recognised financial qualifications
- 3-7 years of professional experience, including recent experience at a VC-funded fintech or SaaS company
- Reliable IT skills
- Native German speaker, excellent spoken and written English
Join a small, fast and experienced team – this is your chance to have a big impact and to grow your responsibility very quickly. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, vibrant and international team.
€40,000 – €45,000 (depending on experience) + equity
Send your CVs to email@example.com