Junior Business Accountant (m,f,d) // kreatize
- Preparatory accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting.
- Create and send outgoing invoices.
- Structuring and execution of payment transactions.
- Posting incoming and outgoing invoices in DATEV.
- Monitoring of incoming payments including dunning and proactive clarification of differences.
- Customer-side contract management.
- Internal contact for all financial issues.
- Contact person for the accounting departments of our customers.
- Other tasks: Preparation of key figures for reporting, support of the personnel department and project management).
- Completed commercial apprenticeship.
- Secure handling of MS Office or Google Apps applications, especially Excel (Google Sheets).
- Strong understanding of numbers.
- Structured and careful working methods.
- Very good language skills in German and English (spoken and written).
- Sociability and good communication skills, in particular good written and oral communication skills.
- High process orientation and reliability.
- Team player with a high degree of initiative, resilience, reliability and flexibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Membership of a diverse and international team
- A dynamic, growing work environment in which good performance is rewarded.
- The chance to advance KREATIZE’s success story together with a strong team – in Germany as well as in Europe.
- A high degree of responsibility as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly due to our flat hierarchy.
- A wide range of varied tasks and exciting projects with renowned clients – a steep learning curve is guaranteed.
- An inspiring, dynamic and modern working environment in the KREATIZE Innovation Center in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg.
- Start-Up Spirit and Company Benefits such as Breakfast Monday Morning, Team Activities, Foosball Table, Ping Pong Table and PlayStation, Friday-End-Of-Day Snacks & Beer and UrbanSportsClub Membership.