Aklamio is looking for a Financial Controller (m/w/d) to support us both in operational daily business and at strategic level. You will help us to consolidate and manage all relevant business figures and data to strengthen transparency of our business activities and to drive change.
Who we are
At Aklamio, we believe that customers, their networks, the power of word-of-mouth and customer insights are a company’s best assets. With our Customer Incentives Platform, we help enterprises all around the world grow by acquiring new customers, and by rewarding loyal customers and converting them into brand advocates.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful incentives marketing platform with offices in Berlin, London, and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 2nd fastest growing technology startup in Germany (Financial Times, Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies) with minimal external funding.
What you’ll do
- Manage and transform all relevant business data to generate our clients’ invoices and to report on company performance
- Collaborate closely with other members of the finance team in additional areas
- Contribute to the Financial Investor reporting as well as on other forecasts and analyses
- Perform financial analysis, identifying risks, and assist management in decision making
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Be hands-on with Audits and special projects
What you’ll bring with you
- B.A./M.A. in business administration or comparable studies or completed apprenticeship
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Strong process orientation with meticulous attention to detail
- Ideally experience with the management with bigger amounts of data (e.g. via SQL, pivot tables etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS tools
- Advanced knowledge of HGB would be an additional asset
- You show drive, focus, preparedness and an eagerness to learn and improve
- Fluent in English and German
Why join us
Become part of an excellent team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most exciting startups. We offer many possibilities for development in an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Innovation, creativity and ownership are our top priorities! At Aklamio we are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity, team building and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success.
- Challenging team and career growth opportunities
- Live and work where you want- Home office is the new normal for us. Live anywhere in Germany, Spain, or the United Kingdom and work from the comfort of your home, favourite coffee shop or wherever you please. Or feel free to make use of our stylish and comfortable headquarters in Berlin- we’ll save you a seat!
- Make Berlin your home- we offer relocation support and assistance.
- Benefits that fit your life. Use our benefits marketplace to choose from shopping, entertainment, electronics, music, games, fitness, transportation, and more!
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Personal and Career Development: Yearly budget for training so you can expand your skills professionally or linguistically!
- Balance: 30 days of vacation
- Belonging: enjoy monthly lunches, virtual and in-person team events. Team building is fundamental for us.