Junior Finance & Accounting Manager (f/m/d)
With your expertise and strong understanding of numbers, you will be an integral part of Adsquare’s growing finance team. You will work closely together with the Accounting & Controlling teams and report directly to our VP Global Finance.
You will manage all our accounts receivables activities to ensure a profound basis for our internal and external reporting. Additionally, you will support the team to further optimize financial processes and policies, and to drive international expansion forward.
- Managing the accounts receivables across all our entities including client onboarding and invoicing
- Monitoring of payments and managing the dunning process
- Offer creation and billing in close collaboration with our international Sales teams
- You are actively involved in improving the invoice to cash processes
- Preparation of reports for management teams to support decision-making
- Assistance with payment processes for outgoing payments
- Driving the continuous development of accounting policies and internal procedures in line with our strategy and statutory requirements
- University degree (Bachelor) in economics with a focus on Finance or Accounting or similar education in Business Administration
- You have gained first professional experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Your knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets is excellent
- You enjoy dealing with numbers and convince with your analytical way of working
- You work in a structured, reliable and independent way and are able to pick things up quickly with a high attention to both detail and accuracy
- Excellent German and English skills
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, and we offer a flexible home office policy as well as the possibility to work remotely up to 3 months per year.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! 30 vacation days per year, BVG company ticket, JobRad bike leasing, Urban Sports Club membership, company pension scheme, regular team and company events, annual company offsites and more!