Payment Manager // GetYourGuide
We are looking for a professional, highly skilled and motivated Payment Manager for our Berlin Office. If you have a deep knowledge of the current online and offline payments ecosystem and a passion and natural predisposition for numbers, then join us and create “Love where you go” moments for our customers. If you meet the qualifications listed below and want to develop your career with the fastest growing European company in the travel market, then GetYourGuide is the place for you!
With 500+ employees from 65 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace
The Payment and Risk Team’s mission is to create a global strategy and supervise all the Payment and Risk operations and strategies for the company. Our aim is to build a world class Marketplace and deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Be responsible for the execution of GetYourGuide’s global Payment Strategy
- You are a key role in all Payment Projects & Processes and partner with our colleagues in Finance, Product & Engineering
- Increase and manage payment acceptance rates to improve our global growth ambition
- Serve our international Partner & Supplier base with best in class payout solutions
- You own the payment data accuracy for our financial reporting
- You handle relationships with PSP’s, Acquirer and other service provider
- You identify market potentials with data driven decisions
- Monitor all relevant KPI’s, provide insights and analyze potentials/risks
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the global e-commerce payment industry of a medium-sized company,
- Business studies degree with a focus on finance or similar working experience
- Confidence in managing external parties, especially with local and international Partners
- Experience in Project- and Process Management
- Good numerical / process understanding and a structured way of working
- Strong analytical skills
- Enthusiasm, hands-on mentality and high motivation
- Fluent in English and German in addition is a plus
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences for our customers
- Smart, engaged co-workers from over 65 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers
- Private Pension Scheme
- Urban Sport Club Partnership
- Free German Lessons + Yoga and Meditation Classes
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Are you ready to join us on a new adventure? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected]!