Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be a part of a six person team based in Berlin. You will work closely with different internal and external stakeholders from around the globe and handle the company’s accounting together with a growing team. Additionally, you’ll enable the management and other teams to operate and drive decisions based on the latest financial data.
- Prepare monthly accounting entries and global consolidated financial statements
- Complete corporate and VAT tax declarations
- Communicate with tax advisors across the globe and auditors
- Create consolidated annual reports under HGB and IFRS regulations
What you bring:
- Extensive accounting and finance experience, a degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration is a plus
- Sound accounting knowledge, including complex transactions such as M&A
- Experience in using accounting software – preferably DATEV or ERP systems e.g. Workday
- Proficient Salesforce user
- Experience working in a startup, consulting, or audit environment is a plus
- Team player attitude, analytical mindset, and a love for numbers
- Fluent level of German and English
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback, and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance, and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!