Senior Financial Accountant
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
Adjust is a subsidiary of AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), the leading growth platform for developers.
As a (Senior) Financial Accountant, you will be based in our HQ in Berlin. You will work closely with different internal and external stakeholders from around the globe and handle the company’s German accounting. Additionally, you’ll enable the management and other teams to operate and drive decisions based on the latest financial data.
- Manage general accounting for Adjust Germany
- Prepare monthly accounting entries, reconciliation and management reports
- Support and provide guidance to the accounts receivable and accounts payable department regarding local accounting rules
- Lead month-end reporting for Adjust Germany and support group consolidation
- Coordinate tax reporting: VAT returns, support tax advisors for the submission of corporate income tax, trade tax and annual VAT filing in Germany
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements according to HGB
- Liaise with external auditors for statutory audit
- Preparation of monthly reporting package for group reporting
What you bring:
- 3+ years of accounting and finance experience, a degree in Finance/Accounting is a plus
- Sound accounting skills – good working knowledge of the general ledger and charts of accounts of German GAAP (US GAAP is a plus)
- You have worked with traditional accounting systems: experience with Netsuite (Oracle) is a big plus
- You are familiar with internal control systems, e.g. SOX
- Team player attitude, analytical mindset with a structured way of thinking and a love for numbers
- Fluent level of German and English
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from home policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!