(Senior) Group Controller (f/m/div) // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
If efficiency and optimization are your middle names and you’re the ultimate analytical mastermind that loves spending attention to details – we’re pleased to meet you and welcome you on board. As (Senior) Group Controller (f/m/div) you will be part of the CFO team and build the bridge between finance and portfolio management. This role offers great development opportunities at finleap as well as within our network of ventures. You will work interdisciplinary with finleap colleagues, our investors as well as our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Act as the single source of truth and stay up-to-date with finleap’s numbers as well as our venture’s KPIs, changes and challenges.
- Build up controlling processes and structures for finleap holding and the group
- Lead all finleap reporting activities for various stakeholders like investors, finleap top management, portfolio management, finance, and various project and cost center owners
- Preparation of the quarterly reporting package for investors and for board meetings
- Maintaining and analyzing key data for finleap group and the portfolio
- Supporting the financial performance review and investment approval process
- Manage budget process, P/L and cash forecasting for finleap
- Supporting due diligence and the annual audit preparation
What will make you succeed?
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in the area of controlling and reporting in venture capital, private equity or corporate investment area. An alternative career track in one of the big four audit firms is a good reference as well
- A combination of very strong communication skills paired with an entrepreneurial and analytical thinking is key to success
- You have a strong work ethic and have a passion for excellence
- You work highly detail oriented and strive to ensure the highest level of data quality
- It’s easy for you to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- You earned a degree in business administration or a related field with a focus on finance / controlling
- Being part of the CFO team, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up’s evolving and support the further growth of Europe’s largest fintech group.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly supportive finleap team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!