(Senior) International Financial Accountant // wooga
At Wooga, everyone plays an important role in the success of the company. Whether its writing code, determining the art direction of our next hit game or digging deep into data, everyone at Wooga works together under one roof towards the same shared vision. We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team.
- You will be a key member of Wooga’s finance team, preparing the financial group reporting to our parent company (monthly/quarterly/yearly) in accordance with international accounting standards (US-GAAP)
- You will support various additional internal/external reporting and analysis tasks
- You will provide the management team with financial insights and decision-making information
- You will lead important initiatives to improve our business processes, e.g. introducing a fast close process for our financial reporting
- You will be responsible for coordinating the implementation and organization of internal controls over financial reporting across the organization
- You have an academic degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Several years of experience in group accounting, financial audit – preferably Big 4 or a similar area
- Proven understanding of international accounting principles, especially US GAAP and German GAAP
- Experience as an active user of an accounting system (e.g. SAP Business One), able to efficiently use Excel with an advanced skill level
- First project management experience would be beneficial
- Fluency in English and at least advanced knowledge of the German language is mandatory
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.