VP Finance (f/m/d)
After our recent $34M Series A by Tiger Global, we are looking for you to lead Hive’s finance function by supervising Accounting, FP&A and Finance Ops:
- Build a world-class in-house accounting setup, integrating Hive’s operations in multiple countries like Germany, France and more to come
- Lead a team of 5+ team members now, 10-15 team members by end of 2022
- Create an ambitious, but realistic budget and track the teams’ progress in FP&A
- Productize our Finance Ops, e.g. in invoice creation and financial flows
- Drive strategic decision making in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Oversee compliance with legal requirements such as corporate governance
- Develop and maintain short and long-term financial projections and create scenarios that help leaders envision the impact of different decisions
- Get full exposure by reporting directly to Hive’s CEO
- Support in fundraising our Series B and beyond
We know that you can’t always tick every box. We’d still love to hear from you if you think you’d be a good fit!
- You have 5+ years of experience in Finance at high-performing organizations (e.g. startups, IB, PE), ideally a high-growth start-up/scale-up
- Strong analytical and financial-modeling skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of complex strategy discussions
- Knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- You are hungry to build an industry-defining company
- You speak English fluently (German not required)
Be part of the Hive.
You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains.
People at the Hive have worked at organizations such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, DHL, N26 and Amazon before.
Join a young company operating at lightning speed — we have bold ambitions.
You’ll be valued.
We offer attractive compensation & equity — and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up
Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and snacks in our office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, and join regular team events.
We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We’re on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the future.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.